What We Are Doing To Ensure Your Safety
Your safety is our top priority. In an effort to provide our patients and staff with a safe environment, we have taken a number of steps to comply with all state and local regulations regarding COVID-19.
- We have implemented a new check-in process. Kindly call or text us when you arrive and we will check you in. We ask you to wait in your car or in one of the outside seating areas. A staff member will meet you at the door for your appointment and take you directly back to an exam room.
- All staff members must wear appropriate PPE to ensure protection of themselves and patients.
- Appropriate face coverings MUST be worn by patients to enter the building.
- To ensure social distancing, we have staggered appointment times to minimize patient flow in the office.
- Temperature screenings of all staff and patients entering the building will now be done, including a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Glass barriers have been installed at reception and the nurse’s station to protect patients and staff members.
- Enhanced cleaning processes are in place to ensure cleanliness of treatment rooms, equipment and high contact areas.
We know these are challenging times for everyone, and we thank you for your continued support and cooperation as we try to provide you with a safe and comfortable experience at our practice.